My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Friday, February 3, 2017

Cloud Nine

I love hot air balloons!  They are so peaceful in the whispery gushes of air as they float and meander the sky.

This is a simple birthday card from my birthday buffet class.  I wanted it to be suitable for any age and gender.



There are so many things you can make with this bundle.  I love the design ideas in this video. Four layouts that are super fun to use, flip, repeat, mix it up!



You can find many of the supplies below.  And you can get the Carried Away Designer Series Paper and Card Tin from Sale-A-Bration: select 1 free item for each $50 you order!




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Janey

No comments: