My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo

New In Colors

It is sometimes hard to adapt to new in colors and embrace the possibilities.  Not so with this selection!  I love Peekaboo Peach, it is cheerful, bright and peaceful.   I am enjoying working with this color!  The Flourishing Phrases bundle has gorgeous flourishes as well as a beautiful font for the sentiments.


I knew I wanted to step up the design of this card so I pulled out the rhinestones and now it sparkles with bling!  Which way do you prefer: the subtle or the sparkle?


This card adds Flirty Flamingo to the Peekaboo Peach and creates a super combination!  The Swirly Bird bundle makes quick and easy flowers.  Ruched ribbon has beautiful sheen and texture.  Kinda Eclectic provides the lovely sentiment.   Supplies for these cards will be listed at the end of this post.


Stampin' Rewards

Book a class, catalog show, workshop, virtual event, at your home or my home in June and get bonus Stampin' Rewards!

Thank you for sharing creativity with me.  I hope you enjoyed my projects.  Shopping at my online store is really easy and I greatly appreciate your support!

Card #1

Product List


Card #2

tams# 7377
Product List
Janey

No comments: