My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tags Donation

I was invited to provide a craft to make gift tags for a charity event at Chrysalis.  The ladies at this transitional home were provided gifts for their children via the Giving Tree at our church. 


I cut and prepared the card stock, Designer Series Paper, ribbons, stamped and punched sentiments.


At this event we delivered the gifts for them to wrap for their loved ones.  Each lady was given a gift card for themselves and a gas card if appropriate.


We also brought yummy treats for our evening celebration.


These are the ladies working on making tags for their children.


The ladies were so all were so sweet and grateful!


These gals are part of the volunteer group from The Pursuit that put on this service project.  

These are the 4 tags that I designed for them to make:


Here is a vintage design.


Another vintage design.


A traditional green and red design.


And a design with contemporary colors.


It was so fun to hear all the oohs and ahhs!  I am looking forward to going back next year.
Janey

1 comment:

Elena Dentist said...

This is excellent. I'm going to try it out myself soon. Thanks.