My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

It's a SALE!

Hello! I have quite a few items for sale.  I had fun making them and now it is time for them to be put to work as gifts for your family and friends!  
You can email me with your order for any of these items janey.backer at gmail.com


GIFT CARD holders to make your retail or restaurant gift cards beautiful and unique!  $1 each 

  Vellum Luminaries glow and flicker with an LED Tealight
$3.50 each or 3 for $10



Gift Tags are $2 per package of 4


Napkin Rings are $3 for a package of 6 

Christmas Cards with removable Snowflake Ornament 
$6 for 5 cards

Santa-tizer $2 for this size and $3 for the size larger

Gift boxes, empty $2 each

Christmas theme wine bottle gift tags $1 each

Thanksgiving theme wine bottle gift tags $1 each

Candy-filled gifts boxes
$3.50 each or 3 for $10

 Gift bags $2 each on left, $1 each on right

Snowflake embossing on bag 


Gift Set case with a set of 4 cards $15.00

Card set includes 2 of each of these cards.

  
I also have a selection of  birthday, friendship, and Christmas cards 
$3 each or 4 for $10.

Thank you for shopping with me!  

You can always purchase your own project supplies through me or at my online store.
Janey

No comments: