My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Some Recent Stamping


     


One of the tasks I do during movies at home is to take my odds and ends from cutting for classes and use them for new designs.  I was really happy with the effect to take these strips and use them lined up.  The breaks between each strip add some margin to the pattern and some texture to the shape.




 

This the "Best Year Ever" Designer Series Paper and the "Best Year Ever" Accessory Pack from Sale-a-bration.

The sentiment is one of my foundational life philosophies and is from the "You Brighten My Day" stamp set, also in Sale-a-bration.  It fits perfectly with the note tag punch.



This the same "Best Year Ever" Designer Series Paper, "Best Year Ever" Accessory Pack from Sale-a-bration.

The sentiment is one of my favorites right now and is in the Painted Petals stamp set.  Rhinestones give everything an extra sparkle!



Same details as above just a different pattern on the paper.





Janey

No comments: