My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Launch!

Thank you for coming to my blog - today is the launch of my Stampin' Up blog and Facebook page!

I was excited to encourage my friend in her business and thought I would enjoy being a hobbyist.  But then I learned that I LOVE this craft!  I want to share this with others and encourage their creative expressions.

Stamping is fun, energizing and inspiring!  Using Stampin' Up's kit  "Paper Pumpkin" I was inspired with a new understanding of my need to create as a maker in arts and crafts.  So my business name is: Inspired Stamping!

Here are some recent projects that I have done using Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription craft kit.

You can get your own subscription via this link: Paper Pumpkin

"Journal" kit

"In the Bag" kit


More pictures coming soon!
Janey

No comments: